State Bank of India (SBI) Apprentices 2020 Recruitment
|ADV. No. : CRPD/APPR/2020-21/07|
Name of the Post: State Bank of India (SBI) Apprentices 2020
Online Application open date: 20th Nov 2020
Online Application Last date: 10th Dec 2020
Information: State Bank of India (SBI) Invited online application form for the Apprentices under the Apprentice Act 1961 (as amended from time to time) recruitment. Candidate can apply for only one state. Candidate eligible for the post can read the full notification before apply to the post.
|Dates to Remember|
|Online Exam||January 2021|
|Admit Card||Dec 2020|
|Application Fee||General/OBC/EWS : 300/-|
SC/ST : 0/- (NIL)
|Age Limit||20 to 28 years As on 31/10/2020|
|Vacancy Name||Total Vacancy||Qualification|
|Apprentices||8500||Graduation from a recognized University/ Institute|
|Duration of Training||Stipend/Benefits|
|Three years only. The selected apprentices should be willing to qualify in the examinations of IIBF (JAIIB/CAIIB) during 3 years apprenticeship
engagement in the Bank
|The apprentices are eligible for stipend of Rs.15000/- per month during 1st year, Rs.16500/- per month during 2nd year and Rs.19000/- per
month during 3rd year. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.
|How to Fill Application Form|
|1. Visit the Website : Click Here
2. Read the related notification for SBI Apprentices 2020 Recruitment.
3. Register or Login yourself at website
4. Ready your scan document related to the post – sign, id proof, photo Etc.
5. Double Check the preview of the filled application form before final submit
6. Pay the application fee if there is any application fee then submit the form
7. Take a print out of the filled application form
|Important Useful Links to be followed|
|Other Related Vacancy|