SEBI Result 2021: The result of the SEBI officer grade A phase 1 result 2021 will be announced in the first week of February 2021. The Security and Exchange Board of India has conducted the phase 1 exam on 17th January 2021. The SEBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) test is a web based screening and the showed up applicants will accordingly have to get the base cut off marks in both paper 1 and paper 2 and total also. The candidates are eligible to give the phase 2 exam after shortlisted from phase 1 exam. The phase 2 exam will be held on 27th February 2021.
The Security and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) released the notification in march 2020 but due to the covid 19 pandemic crisis SEBI delayed the exam. The conducting body SEBI is conducting the SEBI grade A Exam for recruitment of 147 assistant manager post across India.
How to check SEBI Grade A Result 2021:
The result of Phase 1 exam which is held on 17th January 2021 is expected to be in 1st week of February 2021. SEBI does not announce the exact date of the phase 1 exam result but announce the date of phase 2 exam which is held on 27th February 2021. Steps to check the SEBI Phase 1 result 2021 are given below:
- Go to the Official Website of SEBI.
- Find the ‘About Us’ tab and find the ‘Careers’ tab then click on it.
- Look in the notification section and check for the ‘Result of phase 1 exam’.
- Select your Stream and find the pdf for the shortlisted candidate for phase 2.
SEBI result 2021: Cut Off 2021
|Phase 1||Subjects/Stream||Maximum Marks||Cut Off Marks|
|Paper 1||All Stream||100||30%|
|Paper 2||Specialized Subject/Research Stream||100||40%|
The Phase 1 exam consist of two papers each of 100 marks where the minimum cut off of the paper 1 is 30% whereas the minimum cut off of the paper 2 is 40%. And the aggregate cut off for the paper 1 and paper 2 is 40% to qualify for the phase 2 exam. The phase 2 exam will be held on 27th February 2021.
Selection process of SEBI Grade A:
There are 3 stages for the selection of SEBI Grade A:
- 1st Phase: An online computer base test, which is used to select the candidate for phase 2. Phase 1 consist of two paper 100 marks each.
- 2nd Phase: An online exam consist of two paper of 100 marks each. The phase 2 exam will be held to shortlist the candidate for phase 3.
- 3rd Phase: In Phase 3 SEBI conduct the interview for the shortlisted candidate and select the right candidates suitable for the jobs.